

I just wanted to create this as something fun to do, and so my friends and family can see what I am up to in the Lowcountry! Knowing me I will probably slack off and not post anything for spans of time but I won't forget forever!
Right now I am still settling into my new home and getting things set up. It is beautiful and I am so blessed to have it!
I am also working a lot right now as our unit is full - a little extra money can't hurt! Next week I am driving down to Jacksonville to see my family! I can't wait, it has been way too long! So that is my somewhat boring life for now - more to come as summer is always full of adventure!
2 comments:
Taylor, your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love the palm tree in the front yard, that's so fun!! And I'm totally addicted to reading blogs, so you'll at least have one reader...maybe one of these days I'll get around to writing one of my own. :)
Hey, I personally would like to see more pics of the house-- especially inside (I'm sure Annie would agree)! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment