This is neat and all it needs to be neater are more pictures of me.
BTW, Champ is now officially part of the family. Mom said we couldn't give him away. He is starting to become a little more domesticated and is sleeping at my feet right now after playing constantly for the last hour.
On my own. Living in Charleston, SC - the most beautiful port city on the East Coast. I am a nurse in the Neonatal ICU at the Medical University of South Carolina. I am a new homeowner. Whether I am caring for 1lb neonates, mowing my lawn, basking in the sun at the beach, or fishing the waterways, I am loving Charleston and everything it has to offer.
1 comment:
This is neat and all it needs to be neater are more pictures of me.
BTW, Champ is now officially part of the family. Mom said we couldn't give him away. He is starting to become a little more domesticated and is sleeping at my feet right now after playing constantly for the last hour.
Love you and can't wait to see you next week.
Dad
Post a Comment